I have always loved living in small towns. I was reminded of many of those reasons again last night as we attended our local FFA’s fish fry fundraiser.
- Thousands of dollars were raised to provide youth opportunities they may not otherwise have.
- There were also thousands of laughs as the local auctioneer/comedian was at his best.
- We see many volunteers provide hours of labor with nothing in return, but a thank you.
- There were many younger kids sitting on the laps of their relatives taking it all in and thinking about the day they will be in the blue and gold official dress.
- My boys got to see their babysitter from their youth and the love continues to flow both ways.
Just a few of the reasons I love my small town!
4 thoughts on “Small Town America”
Many reasons to love a small town and you showed us many in this post. I grew up in a small town and miss it (sometimes)!
There is something really special about small towns. I love that everyone in town knows my son and looks after him!
Our tiny town and the FFA! Why I am who I am. Love this!!
What great reasons to love living in a small town, and what a great fundraiser!
LikeLiked by 1 person