I have always loved living in small towns. I was reminded of many of those reasons again last night as we attended our local FFA’s fish fry fundraiser.
- Thousands of dollars were raised to provide youth opportunities they may not otherwise have.
- There were also thousands of laughs as the local auctioneer/comedian was at his best.
- We see many volunteers provide hours of labor with nothing in return, but a thank you.
- There were many younger kids sitting on the laps of their relatives taking it all in and thinking about the day they will be in the blue and gold official dress.
- My boys got to see their babysitter from their youth and the love continues to flow both ways.
Just a few of the reasons I love my small town!