With three boys there are a few things we are never lacking in our house. Here are a few:
- All sorts of strange and unpleasant odors, many of which we never find the source
- Nerf bullets found in many unusual places
- John Wayne, Sam Elliott, and Tom Seleck westerns on the tv
- Boots, boots, and more boots
- Almost always some sort of fighting or picking on one another
- And laughing. So many funny stories – this is the latest
My youngest son, Judd, had a mishap with his brothers who were throwing a rope. He ‘got in the way’ and ended up with a burn on his neck/shoulder blade. That story was not quite adventurous enough so he told first grade teacher/class today that he got horned by a bull. I am not sure if it is more funny that his stories keep growing or that his teacher half believed him! Never a dull moment . . .