With three boys there are a few things we are never lacking in our house. Here are a few:
- All sorts of strange and unpleasant odors, many of which we never find the source
- Nerf bullets found in many unusual places
- John Wayne, Sam Elliott, and Tom Seleck westerns on the tv
- Boots, boots, and more boots
- Almost always some sort of fighting or picking on one another
- And laughing. So many funny stories – this is the latest
My youngest son, Judd, had a mishap with his brothers who were throwing a rope. He ‘got in the way’ and ended up with a burn on his neck/shoulder blade. That story was not quite adventurous enough so he told first grade teacher/class today that he got horned by a bull. I am not sure if it is more funny that his stories keep growing or that his teacher half believed him! Never a dull moment . . .
4 thoughts on “Never a Dull Moment”
You need to check out KARPENGLISH ‘s blog. I believe you two have “boys’ in common and fun stories to share. I love how his story grows with each passing moment!
What a great story! So funny!
He lead up was perfect for this quick slice. Hope we will read more tall tales from boys.
Poor Judd! Those brothers will keep each other in stories for the rest of their lives. Also, being horned by a bull may not be too far away. Let’s pray not.